The objective of this Policy is to help you understand the use that this Website makes of the cookie system, the purpose of the cookies used, as well as the options available to manage them.
WHAT ARE COOKIES AND WHAT ARE THEY USED FOR?
UCI may store cookies on your device if they are strictly necessary for the operation of the Website. For all other types of cookies we need your consent. This website may use its own and third-party cookies for analytical purposes, and to show you personalized advertising based on a profile drawn up from your browsing habits (for example, pages visited).
Cookies can only be read by the service or application that has issued them, and in no case are they executable files, nor can they contain computer viruses.
IDENTIFICATION OF COOKIES
Next, a classification of cookies is made into categories. However, the same cookie can be included in more than one category.
Types of cookies according to the entity that manages them:
Depending on who is the entity that manages the computer or domain from where the cookies are sent, and treats the data obtained, we can distinguish: - Own cookies: These are those that are sent to the user's terminal equipment from a computer or domain managed by the editor itself, and from which the service requested by the user is provided. - Third-party cookies: These are those that are sent to the user's terminal equipment from a computer or domain that is not managed by the publisher, but by another entity that processes the data obtained through cookies.
Those cookies that are installed from a computer or domain managed by the publisher himself, but the information collected through them is managed by a third party, will not be considered own cookies.
Types of cookies according to the period of time they remain activated:
According to the period of time that they remain activated in the terminal equipment, we can distinguish: - Session cookies: They are a type of cookies designed to collect and store data while the user accesses a web page. They are usually used to store information that is only interested in keeping for the provision of the service requested by the user on a single occasion. - Persistent cookies: These are a type of cookies in which the data is still stored in the terminal and can be accessed and processed during a period defined by the person responsible for the cookie, which can range from a few minutes to several years.
Types of cookies according to their purpose:
Depending on the purpose for which the data obtained through cookies is processed, we can distinguish between:
- Technical cookies (necessary): These are those that allow the user to navigate through a web page, and use the different options or services offered therein, such as, for example, identifying the session, accessing services of restricted access, remember the elements that make up an order, carry out a purchase process, make a request for registration or participation in an event, use security elements while browsing, store content for broadcasting video and / or sound, etc.
- Personalization cookies (preferences): These are those that allow the user to access the service with some general characteristics, predefined based on a series of criteria in the user's terminal, such as, for example, the language, the type of browser through which you access the service, time or regional settings, etc.
- Analysis cookies (statistics): These are those that allow their manager to monitor and analyze the behavior of the users of the websites to which they are linked. The information collected by means of this type of cookie is used to measure the activity of the websites, in order to introduce improvements based on the analysis of the usage data made by the users of the service.
- Advertising cookies (marketing): These are those that allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces that, where appropriate, the editor has included on a web page, based on criteria such as the edited content or the how often ads are shown.
- Behavioral advertising (marketing) cookies: These are those that allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces that, where appropriate, the editor has included on a web page. These cookies store information on the behavior of users obtained through the observation of their browsing habits, which allows the development of a specific profile to display advertising based on it.
- Tracking Cookies: These cookies make it possible to locate the user through the IP address of the device used to connect to our website. This information will be used to be able to offer you content and services that may be of interest to you based on your location.
WHAT OPTIONS ARE THERE TO CONFIGURE OR MANAGE COOKIES?
You can easily configure the management of cookies carried out by this Website by pressing the "Configure your cookies" button that we show below:
Additionally, you can also configure your browser, accepting, rejecting, or selecting the cookies whose installation it allows, and which ones it does not. To do this, and depending on the browser / device used, you can follow any of the procedures indicated below: