Pursuant to the provisions of Spanish Royal Decree - Law 6/2012, of 9 March on urgent measures to protect mortgage debtors without resources, which was modified later by Spanish Law 1/2013, of 14 May on measures to reinforce protection for mortgage debtors, debt restructuring and social housing rental, we hereby inform you that UCI signed the Code of Best Practices on 25 September 2014.
ANDALUCÍA. INFORMATION ON MORTGAGE LOANS AND CREDITS:
THE UNIÓN DE CRÉDITOS INMOBILIARIOS, S.A. ESTABLECIMIENTO FINANCIERO DE CRÉDITO (UCI) AFTER-SALE SERVICE is available to help you with any issue or question related to your loan. Our customer service phone line is open from 9:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m. non-stop Monday to Friday. YOUR LOAN LINE: 912 06 37 95
Regulations governing the transparency of banking transactions and customer protection, organised by subject matter.
Customer service department and customer ombudsman:
- Act 44/2002, of 22 November, on measures for the reform of the financial system.
- Order ECO/734/2004, of 11 March, on the customer service departments and ombudsmen of financial institutions.
- Order ECC/2502/2012, of 16 November, regulating the procedure for the filing of complaints to the Bank of Spain’s Complaints Service, the National Securities Market Commission and the Directorate General for Insurance and Pension Funds.
Transparency of transactions, customer protection and other consumer protection regulations:
- Order EHA/2899/2011, of 28 October, on the transparency and protection of banking services customers.
- Act 22/2007, of 11 July, on the distance marketing of consumer financial services.
- Royal Legislative Decree 1/2007, of 16 November, approving the consolidated text of the General Act for the protection of consumers and users and other supplementary legislation.
- Act 5/2019, of 15 March, regulating real estate loan agreements.
- Act 2/1994, of 30 March, on the subrogation and amendment of mortgage loans.
- Act 41/2007, of 7 December, amending Act 2/1981, of 25 March, on the regulation of the mortgage market and other regulations governing the mortgage and financial system, regulation of reverse mortgages and long-term care insurance, and the establishment of certain tax legislation.
- Act 2/2009, of 31 March, regulating contracting with consumers of mortgage loans or credit and brokerage services for the conclusion of loan or credit agreements.
- Government Decree 27/2012, of 15 November, on urgent measures to strengthen the protection of mortgage debtors.
- Act 1/2013, of 14 May, on measures to strengthen the protection of mortgage debtors, restructuring of debt and social rent.
- Government Decree 6/2012, of 9 March, on urgent measures for the protection of mortgage debtors without resources.
- Government Decree 5/2017, of 17 March, amending Government Decree 6/2012, of 9 March, on urgent measures for the protection of mortgage debtors without resources, and Act 1/2013, of 14 May, on measures to strengthen the protection of mortgage debtors, restructuring of debt and social rent.
- Government Decree 1/2015, of 27 February, on the second-chance mechanism, reduction of the financial burden and other social measures.
- Government Decree 2/2003, of 25 April, on economic reform measures.
- Royal Decree 309/2019, of 26 April, partially implementing Act 5/2019, of 15 March, regulating real estate loan agreements and adopting other financial measures.
- Bank of Spain Circular 5/2012, of 27 June, issued to credit institutions and payment service providers, on the transparency of banking services and responsible lending.
- Act 2/2011, of 4 March, on the sustainable economy. Arts. 29, 31 y DT 5ª
- Act 36/2003, of 11 November, on economic reform measures.
- Royal Decree-Law 1/2015, of February 27, on second chance mechanism, reduction of financial burden and other social measures.
- Law 3/2016, of June 9, for the protection of the rights of consumers and users in the contracting of mortgage loans and credits on housing.
- Act 16/2011, of 24 June, on consumer credit agreements.
General terms and conditions of contract/other applicable regulations:
- Order ECE/482/2019, of 26 April, amending Order EHA/1718/2010, of 11 June, on the regulation and control of advertising of banking products and services, and Order EHA/2899/2011, of 28 October, on the transparency and protection of banking services customers, and the Order EHA/2899/2011, of 28 October, on the transparency and protection of banking services customers.
- Act 22/2010, of 20 July, of the Catalonian Parliament, on the Consumer Code of Catalonia.
- Act 7/1998, of 13 April, on general terms and conditions of contract.
- Act 2/2017, of 3 February, on the social function of housing in the Valencia Region.
- Order EHA/1718/2010, of 11 June, on the regulation and control of advertising of banking products and services, developed by the Bank of Spain Circular 6/2010, of 28 September, issued to credit institutions and payment entities on the advertising of banking products and services.
- Act 1/2012, of 26 March, on the protection of consumer rights through the promotion of transparency in the contracting of mortgages in the Madrid Autonomous Region.
- Regulation (EU) 260/2012, of the European Parliament and of the Council of 14 March 2012 establishing technical and business requirements for credit transfers and direct debits in euro and amending regulation (EC) 924/2009.
- Act 4/2016, of 23 December, on measures for the protection of the right to housing of people at risk of residential exclusion.
- Circular 6/2010, of September 28, from the Bank of Spain, to credit institutions and payment institutions, on advertising of banking services and products.
With clear explanations and large print.
Person-to-person. Leave your details today, and we’ll call you tomorrow.
Tailored to your circumstances, the mortgage that fits like a glove.